Completed Warncliffe Brute Utility Knife
In my earlier post I showed my first attempt at a hollow ground blade. While there are some minor finish issues, I would be happy with the results, except for one fly in the ointment. One of the Corby rivets that I used was faulty. when I ground it down to the handle I found that the the threaded hole was drilled about 0.10 inch deeper than the others. I will be taking this apart and redoing the handle soon.
This knife as it turns out, is holding an edge very well, and is very comfortable to hold and use. I like this design so much that I am going to make a couple more with AEB-L steel instead of the 154CM steel that I used for the original.